Midland Mencap are pleased to announce Swimming sessions starting on Saturday 27th July 2013!
Swimming
Information
Where are we meeting?
Northfield Pool and Fitness Centre
What time are we meeting?
3.00pm
What buses can I get to Northfield pool?
18, 35, 61, 62, 63 all go to Northfield pool.
What do I pay?
£5.75
or £3.90
if you have a passport to leisure
What do I need to bring and wear?
Passport
to leisure (if you have one)
Swimming
costume or Swimming shorts
A towel
Body
wash/shampoo/conditioner
Underwear
to change into after swimming
A drink
of water or squash
Can I wear clothes over my swim wear?
You can
wear a top and shorts/legging if you want but they must be tight fitting.
Can I take my goggle/swimming glasses?
Yes.
I can’t swim, can I still come?
Yes, we will have equipment to help
you learn and support you. It will also be lots of fun.
What time will I be ready to leave?
It should be no later than 5pm.
Which staff will be there?
Laura will be there every session.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Northfield pool has lifeguards to
watch the pool. Anybody who does not follow the rules will be asked to leave
the pool.
I would like to come, what do I do now?
Please
call Laura or Steve at the hub on 0121-427-6404/07400 888 203 to book your place.






